We are happy to provide Letters from Santa to your children and grandchildren, and we hope you will enjoy them as much as they do.
All letters are sent out ONLY TO ADDRESSES IN CANADA, every few days, between December 1st and December 16th. The latter is a cut-off date. We cannot guarantee that the letter will reach your child on time, if it is mailed after December 16th. Exception applies to “After Christmas” letter.
All transactions are non-refundable, with very few exceptions, as listed below:
We will refund your payment:
- If notice of cancellation is received before the letter has been shipped. (Please note that the letter will be shipped relatively soon after the order has been placed and payment has been received.)
- After the letter has been shipped, we will refund your payment, if we made an error.
- No refund is due, if a mistake was made by the Customer. Please make sure the child’s name is spelled with accuracy and that mailing address and other details are correct.
Rest assured that your information is safe with us.
1. Your personal information is kept and stored securely until no longer needed.
2. We do not provide your personal information to third parties.
3. We do not collect addresses or use them for any purpose other than to process customer orders.